quarta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2010

What ´s governement job in Portugal

I hope you understand very well this message

A young man goes to the Post Office to apply for a job.
The interviewer asks him, "Are you allergic to anything?"
He replies, "Yes, caffeine."
"Have you ever been in the military service?"
"Yes," he says, "I was in Angola for two years."
The interviewer says, "That will give you 5 extra points toward
employment."
Then he asks, "Are you disabled in any way?"
The boy says, "Yes. A bomb exploded near me and I lost both of
my testicles...
The interviewer grimaces and then says, "O.K. You've got enough
points for me to hire you right now. Our normal hours are from
9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.every day. You can start tomorrow at 11:00
o´clck - and plan on starting at 11:00 A.M. every day."
The guy is puzzled and asks, "If the work hours are from 9:00
A.M.to 4:00 P.M., why don't you want me here until 11:00 A.M.?"
"This is a government job," the interviewer says, "For the first
two hours, we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching
our balls. No point in you coming in for that."

1 comentário:

  1. Olá Rafa
    Também meti esta no meu blog das anedotas. De onde te veio ela?
    Tens uma enormidade de espaço em branco a seguir ao texto. Deves editar a mensagem e eliminar esse espaço para a coisa ficar mais apresentável.
    Um abraço

    ResponderEliminar